Friday, January 4, 2013

Exciting News :: Elle's Studio Design Team

**NOTE :: It's a double post day! Please see the below link for the Kiwi Lane Blog Hop!**



I have been such a huge fan of Elle's Studio for a long time now.
It's where I first discovered Jen Chapin's work and we then realized we lived so close together. Now, we chat via Facebook everyday & scrapbook together as often as we can. It's fun to have a scrappy friend so close! 
Back in September I had the honor of guest designing for them and today I am excited to announce I am on their design team!

I showed you a sneak of a few new tags that I used in the JBS mini album kit this month:


but, did you see the new stamps they just showed in their newsletter?


If you're at CHA next week look for a few of my layouts in Elle's booth!




4 comments:

Kristy said...

You are so cool. And to think...I KNOW YOU. haha! Can I get your autograph next time I see you?

Diana Waite said...

SO excited for you! Elle is AWESOME to work for and I SO loved your work back in your guesting month!

Penny Smith said...

OK Kristy is cracking me up!! Great fit! You rock their tags!

Ballerinanun said...

I don't have luck with stamps, the ink always dries up before I find another use for the stamp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails