Thursday, August 2, 2012

Guest designing with once upon a sketch...

I am honored to be guest designing at Once Upon a Sketch today! This months sketch was a great jump start for my creative juices. I dug into some of my favorite supplies: Acorn Ave - Crate Paper, Flair - A Flair for Buttons, & the calendar piece - Bella Blvd to create my layout. Head on over to the Once Upon a Sketch Blog today & give the sketch a try for yourself!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Thank you Georgia & gang for having me!

4 comments:

Wida said...

I have never tried a sketch challenge with scrapbooking, but if YOU are doing it? I'm in! great layout. I have a ton of these little images and I never know where to put them. Maybe if I follow your page, I can use some of my lovely supplies and get a lovely page.

Georgia Heald said...

Amazing page Megan, your are such a talent!! We are so honored that you could join us at OUAS this month =)

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this page all the fun detail and that picture is ADORABLE!

Svetlana Austin said...

I totally adore this whimsical LO with a very cute photo and details on it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails