Saturday, May 5, 2012

{my scrap space...

Happy National Scrapbook Day!
We're celebrating over at Bella Blvd by sharing our scrapbook spaces as well as our favorite layouts! Be sure to check out all the details over there.

Welcome to my scrap space. It's certainly nothing fancy. No Ikea anything, but it's my place to escape and create and I love that!
Photobucket
In the above photo: 
 -The yellow chair that used to sit in my grandparents dining room - every once in awhile it gets to go on a photoshoot with me.
-The desk, we bought for $5 at a yardsale {it had been sitting in an hold horse barn for years}. My hubby & I sanded & stained it. It's huge and I love it!
-My drafting table where I scrapbook was a gift from Aaron when we were dating. I was taking graphic design classes at our local college at the time.
-I bought the paper tower when my local scrapbook store closed this last year. It was such a wonderful store, so I'm glad I have something that makes me think of the friends I made there.
  Photobucket
In the above photo:
This is my sewing station.
-The cupboard I saved from being burned at a job my dad was working at. Gotta love free furniture!
-My tower of Stampin' Up! inks from when I was a demonstrator a few years back. I really need to donate those. I haven't used those in such a long time.
-Mason jars full of sewing thread and old stamps.
-Bowls full of misc sewing goodies and flair buttons by shelley haganman.

Photobucket
In the above photo:
This is ontop of my desk:
- a Longaberger basket {yep sold that for awhile too} that works perfectly for keeping all my favorites right in front of me & organized:
- Jenni Bowlin inks & paint daubers
- Studio Calico & October Afternoon mists
- Adhesives
- Scissors & journaling pens

Photobucket

In the above photo:
My basket full of tapes. Love these!

Photobucket

And last but not least:
This old trunk & wire basket was also from my grandparents house. The basket holds all of my punches and the truck keeps my Bella Blvd goodies organized.

And for my favorite layout I chose my I Heart Summer layout that I created for the Bella Blvd CHA booth. You can also view it in the catalog HERE.

Photobucket

 These where right up there too...

 PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

Happy scrapbooking everyone! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I know this isn't the post that should make me all teary-eyed, but I guess with it being the end of an exhausting weekend & a heart that still aches for the 'normal' life in the QCA...this one got me.
Your craft space is my all-time favorite. Serious.
down to earth.
love your comment about no Ikea here.
I love the stories behind each of the pieces of furniture.
Also love the paper tower, maybe that was the part that got me. Such a great time....miss that store so much.
Thanks for sharing this.....oh and I forgot
the act of balance layout is my favorite too. I really need to scraplift it.

Sv said...

Hi Megan, I have a question about your work space. Tell me where you can buy a rack for storing paper (links please). I live in Russia and we have to store the scrap of paper is not anything suitable. And I want to buy the tower for my store, but do not know where. Thank you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails