Sunday, January 1, 2012

{one little word 2012...

Photobucket
I've done alot of thinking about what I wanted my 2012 word to be.

I started 2 years ago when I was introduced to the idea by ali edwards.

My 2010 word was...
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was the year Ella was born and we became a family of 5.
We had to get back into the baby mode after 5 years.
My photography business was growing which meant I wasn't home much on the weekends.
Aaron was and always is great about taking care of the kids and keeping things running smoothly.
Balance was something we learned to do well.

My 2011 word was...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm proud to say I did throw a few "gutter balls", but along the way I also completed a few personal goals.
I started running, joined the Y and lost 25 lbs.
I was lucky enough to be on the design team for my all time favorite scrapbooking company: Sassafras.
As well as joining amazing teams like Jenni Bowlin, Basic Grey, & Bella Blvd.
After hunting my butt off for two years I was finally able to connect on a nice 8 point. {Click HERE for the story}

And my 2012 word is...
Photobucket
Photobucket
{source: pinterest}

I want to focus on myself.
I want to focus more on my family.
I want to focus on managing my time better.
I want to focus on my photography and challenging myself.

What's your One Little Word for 2012?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent choice! I chose "focus" as well! Here's to a fabulously focused 2012!

Keshet said...

Excellent word! Still choosing mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails