Sunday, August 28, 2011

{summer memories...

Hey creative people! Check out this adorable bit of inspiration I got to work with for GCD Studios this month...


So cute right?
The colors made me think of a few photos I took of Ella last month. Everyone goes for a walk in the woods in a dress right?


So when choosing my colors, I started with the two Animal Crackers line. Then, with a few touches of Melody Ross's Soul Food collection, it was the perfect combo!


I cut strips of the "Cube Leaf" papers from both collections and alternated them horizontally on my layout to stay with the look of Ella's dress.


By placing a few random flower brads on the background of my photo, it added a fun touch to the design...

And finally, here is how the layout came together...

I hope you're enjoying the rest of your Summer!


Keshet said...

SO pretty, Megan! Love how you arranged the "ms" in the title especially!

Amy Coose said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous, Megan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails