Friday, July 1, 2011

{I'm a Paper Girl...

A while back, Amy Coon from The Paper Life contacted me about becoming a PaperGirl. I was honored and of course said yes!
She's had a wonderful new adventure in the works for months now...and today is lauch day! It's all about hybrid scrapbooking called Paperlife Printables.

I love the idea of being able to print out just what I want when I want it!

The Just Beachy line happens to be my favorite right now since I have lots of beach pictures...the colors are wonderful!



Photobucket
{the shell on the above layout...totally printed on cardstock and popped up with pop-dots...cool right?}

Photobucket

And the chevron in this kit...so trendy and fun!

Head on over to the brand new website to check out all the details!

--------------------------------------

Don't forget about the Scrapbook Trends giveaway I am doing below!

3 comments:

Briana Johnson said...

Congrats, Megan! I will check it out now!

Penny Smith said...

What woodgrain letter stickers are those? Cute LO's! :)

Keshet said...

Congrats, and LOVE your layouts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails