Monday, August 1, 2011

{adventure at wild cat den...

We all seem to gravitate towards a color grouping. So where do you fit in?
For me, it's the earth tones. I tend to stay within those tones for most of my personal clothing. They calm me.

This was my choice of inspiration for this months assignment. The perfect combination of "me" calming colors.



I turned to my favorite GCD line once again, the {Great Outdoors}. It's just what I thought of when I chose my inspiration piece.

Photobucket

The boots in the photo reminded me of a piece of suede leather I had in my craft stash. I then created the title with the fun Chip Art tool and the Sparrow lower case alphabet set.

Photobucket

Take inspiration from your everyday color choices and see what you create!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a neat page!! Happy Birthday :)

Unknown said...

I just love this page, Megan!

Mandie said...

this si fabulous,megan! what a cute, cute photo!!

ckmom78 said...

ohh i soo remember this, i soo wanna go back too!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Love All the square elements and how focus is directed towards the round in the middle despite them. And the photo is amazing. Love the red cowboyhat

Related Posts with Thumbnails