Thursday, April 14, 2011

{chase-a-lope...

Another boy page! Can you believe it?
I got on such a girl kick with scrappin Ella that I felt like it had been forever since I did something for the boys. It's not that I don't want to scrap them, it's just that ella isn't quite as quick about getting away from the camera just yet.
So, the other day I asked to take a few pics of the boys before we went to their Spring Art Night at school. And, no big surprise; this is what I got from Chase...

Photobucket

I fell in LOVE with this new line by Crate Paper when they released it at Winter CHA and when I found out that my LSS {Scrapaganza} had it in, I snatched up every bit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have so much more to play with and can't wait to dig in!

6 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

I love how you can pull all those different elements together to make an artful layout each time!! That title is the best!

Keshet said...

Wow, love this!

A splash of Sherry said...

I love everything about this page!!

Unknown said...

love it!!! its perfect!

Anonymous said...

just amazing! tfs

Felicitas from Germany

Jennifer Chapin said...

Super cute! I picked up some of that paper too...and I don't even have a boy! lol :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails