Monday, November 29, 2010

{stamping with gesso...

Sometimes, I just need to get messy with my scrap supplies. I need to go beyond my norm & just throw it out there...literally.
I pulled all of my past {The Story Matters} kits together and started playing.

First I added some gesso & pressed it with the star stamp from the July kit...



I used the blow dryer to dry it quicker cause I'm not one to wait, which made it crackle...love that.
Sprayed it with a good amount of mist...



And then wiped off the extra mist with a papertowel...



Layered a few more stamped gesso stars on top...





And started layering, glueing, & sewing...





This was such a fun layout to create. I encourage you to let your creative side loose & throw a bit of paint & gesso around!


journaling:
I don't often take a weekend away with the girls & I was feeling really guilty about leaving ella. But I'm so glad I tagged along to CHA Chicago.

---------------------------
Are you up for a challenge?
Check out The Story Matters blog for a weekly challenge.
This week: Stamping!

3 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

What an awesome page. You just amaze me!!

Christina said...

very cool page!!
xo

Jennifer Yates said...

WOW! this is totally cool! Love it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails