Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{art journal...cont.

This has totally renewed my creativity! I have never been a "mini album" person simply because I like to finish a page or project once I've started it. But, I'm looking at this journal differently. I don't want all the pages to "match" or be about one certain theme or subject. I want it to be about me, my feelings {today}, my goals for the future or just simply a page with a technique I wanted to try.
I love that there are no boundries, no right or wrongs.
I want it to include the good...the bad...and even the ugly.
{my hubby would be proud for referencing that one!}


Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Peggy said...

I am the same way, I've started on 2 mini's and haven't finished either of them ... still, every time I see a mini,I fall in love with the concept all over again. Yours is no exception, it's gorgeous!
xxx Peggy

The Grissoms' Page said...

What a great page! You forgot to mention that it is also easier to turn 30 when you still look 20!

A splash of Sherry said...

Great look at life. Love this mini.

Christina said...

looks great!!
xo

Diana Waite said...

I really like this idea! Sometimes I think I get caught up in the "it's gotta match!" and not enjoying the artistic flow--this is WONDERFUL!

Penny Smith said...

Boy, your really rockin' this! Way to go on working on the "freestyle"... and for YOU alone!
(you know you won't be able not to submit it! LOL! :) )

AllyW said...

This is so cool!!!

ckmom78 said...

super aesome Megan..lovin' all the textures!!

Keshet said...

This looks gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love how creative this format is...you go girl!! It looks AWESOME so far!

Related Posts with Thumbnails