Wednesday, June 9, 2010

{the best part of my work day...

There's a new challenge goin on over at The Story Matters blog - it's all about a day in your life!

Here' my take...

Photobucket

Photobucket
{The other day, I let the boys each pick out a new punch from Scrapaganza. Coe picked out this heart punch...cool huh? And Chase picked out a skull...hmmm..still thinkin about how to use that one.}

...I'm lucky enough to get to take my kids to work with me when they are little. I took both of the boys and am so grateful that I got to spend all those special "firsts" with them.
{And just for fun...HERE'S a layout I did last year of when Chase used to come with me.... Oh, how time flies!}

Now head on over to The Story Matters & take the challenge with me!
{most of this layout was created using the very awesome June kit}

8 comments:

A splash of Sherry said...

You are a lucky Mommy. Not quite sure how you get any work done. I would be kissing those cheeks all day long. Love it.

Mindy said...

I love it! It almost makes me want to scrap again but not quite. Not much time dealing with my dad's stuff and farm but it sure is cute and so is Ella. It was nice to meet you at the baseball game a few weeks ago. Your blog is one of the few I still read. I WILL scrapbook again someday!

laterg8r said...

love that story, wonderful that you get to take them with you :D

The Grissoms' Page said...

I love the pics on this lo, again! So great -- it's as good as staying home with 'em -- but you get paid to top it!! So good to be there for those firsts...as the firsts only happen once!!

Keshet said...

What a sweet page (and baby girl!) Love it!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Love love love this!!! The pictures are soooo adorable and I can't tell if the background is gray but it looks kind of dusty lavender, either way it's beautiful!!

Megan R said...

Love the pic of you kissing Ella and how you did the journaling!

ckmom78 said...

love everything about this..the colors..how you used the rub-ons & embellies..super fantastic!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails