Thursday, May 6, 2010

{shabby chic crafts spring tags...

I am lovin these new Spring tags frpm ShabbyChicCrafts and how versatile they are! I keep finding myself grabbing for the date/place lace borders! My new fav!

I used them here on my everyday page and I love how these tags go so perfectly with the dear lizzy line! LOVE!

Photobucket

...and a quick page about the apple blossoms from our apple tree back in our timber...

Photobucket

...plus, these tags also work great on summer pages too!

Photobucket

We're hosting a week full of Spring inspiration! Go check it out!
----------------------------------------------

There's also still great prizes going on over at The Story Matters blog! And don't forget to check out the new website....come chat with us & share your pages!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Great layouts. I love those tags! Love the look of your photos too.

The Grissoms' Page said...

LOVE these!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Holy cow girl!!! These are gorgeous!!! Someday I am going to get around to ordering!! :)

Sarah Mullanix said...

These LO's are so gorgeous!! LOVE the colors and sweet photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails