Tuesday, May 4, 2010

{inspiration found...

This months gcd studios' theme was to incorporate these fun little dolls...

Photobucket

I started searching for inspiration at one of my favorite spots...etsy.com! I found this perfect little image by kristenpowersink ... and complete with an owl! {So perfect since ella's room is decorated in owls.}

Photobucket

I used photoshop and printed them on the {Sunny Pinwheels paper from the Ava Collection} to create a custom paper for my layout....

Photobucket

So simple and fun...where do you find your inspiration?

Photobucket

Supplies:
Stampin' Up cardstock
Pattern Paper: gcd studios: Ava Collection, Sassafras
Chipboard letters & stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Xyron adhesive & design runner
Sharpie marker
Fiskars punch
----------------------------------------------
I am also hosting an {inspiration} challenge over at twopeasinabucket.com so head on over and take the challenge with me!

You could win this great mini album kit!
Photobucket

3 comments:

ckmom78 said...

ohh , love how you made your own p.p., very clever..love love this pic of miss ella..so darling!!

Heather said...

what an awesome layout

Sarah Mullanix said...

sooooo cute....I can't resist Etsy either!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails