Tuesday, April 20, 2010

{A Week in the Life...Day 2...

Photobucket



We begin our day as we do most...with a bowl of cereal...

Photobucket

Chase's comment to me and my camera this morning was "they don't care if we have cereal for breakfast mom." Oh, how I love my 5 year olds little attitude.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Ella's hair...it is pure craziness! The boys are begging for "mo-hawks" and ella's just seems to do it naturally...

Photobucket



The boys keeping an eye on ella for me while I get ready to take the boys to the bus...

Photobucket



Heading to the truck...{many of my pictures are "shot from the hip" as I usually have the baby on my other}...just another part of my life right now.

Photobucket



The barn down the road from our house...I just love it!

Photobucket



Read a quick book while we wait for the bus...

Photobucket



Back home with sleepy miss ella...

Photobucket



Throw a cake in the oven...

Photobucket



Photobucket



and run like heck to the shower and to get ready before ella wakes up...

Photobucket



Ella's turn for bathtime...
{boy the lighting in our bathroom makes her look like she has red hair}

Photobucket



Photobucket



All dressed & ready for our company...

Photobucket



Photobucket



lovin the little fat roll...

Photobucket



Sherry & Steph came to visit us and brought lunch...thank you so much!!!

Photobucket



Photobucket



We spent the evening taking a walk around our {crp} while Aaron ran the disk...

Photobucket



Ugh...not digging these fat rolls so much...

Photobucket



One of our apple trees back in our timber...

Photobucket



Back home to find a package from the fedex man...a new sling for ella...we had one of the recalled ones, so they replaced it with this...

Photobucket



and some time on the bikes for the boys...

Photobucket



Photobucket

Good-bye day 2...

7 comments:

The Grissoms' Page said...

So fun to read about your day! All your pics are gorgeous -- I'm lovin that barn too!!

Stacy Milford said...

Wow! What a busy day :o) LOVE your take on "a week in the life"...you are doing a great job!

A splash of Sherry said...

I had so much fun being a part of your day 2. And the cake was great!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan R said...

Love Chase's cereal comment. I'm already driving Joe crazy and have had the camera taken from me so he can delete pics! He's a crabass! Love the mohawk too!

Sarah Mullanix said...

Lovin' the pics and such a gorgeous barn!!

Keshet said...

Love this--the photos are so beautiful! I love that soft one of Ella:)

Nathalie said...

I just came over from Ali's blog! Your photos are great! I love the variety and your funny comments :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails