Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{My favorite moment of the week...

We are hosting our second challenge for this month over at
The Story Matters which is:
What was your favorite moment THIS WEEK?

Here is my {digi} submission about my uncle's benefit we held this last weekend.

Photobucket

Journaling:
When Uncle Lyle was diagnosed with prostate cancer, it didn’t take us “ackers” long to decide that we were all going to step-up and organize a benefit for him. After only a few weeks of planning, we all pulled together and raised an awesome amount of money to help him out. We are all so blessed and thankful for the wonderful community we live in!
This is the true meaning of Christmas!

This was my "fav moment this week" because of the impact we were able to make for someone else.

3 comments:

ckmom78 said...

sweet! What a great thing to scrap! Kept meaning to ask you how it went!

A splash of Sherry said...

Wonderful. What an awesome page and what an awesome day it was. Brings tears to my eyes every time I think of it.

Megan R said...

Awesome favorite moment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails