Thursday, July 23, 2009

{outdoorsy family...

This layout was inspired by the challenge over at write.click.scrapbook...
the challenge was to simply grab 5 to 7 things from my desk, and challenge myself to make a quick page using at least three of them...well, I did used at least 3 and it was hard to keep it under the 7.
1} paper...Crate Paper, K&Company
2} Letter stickers...K&Company, Making Memories
3} Label sticker...October Afternoon
4} American Crafts precision pen
5} Punches...EKsuccess, Fiskars
6} Xyron design runner...for stitching

9 comments:

Heather said...

what a great layout. Love the pic of your family.

Megan R said...

Absolutely love this!

ckmom78 said...

lovin it! Are those some of your new goodies!Thanks for keeping me inspired!

Stacey said...

Great photo. Wonderful layout. I need to head over there and check out that challenge!

Christine said...

Very cool!! Love everything about it!!

Stacy said...

Nice job. Love the colors and the pic.

Jennifer Yates said...

This is sooo fabulous! What a fun family you guys are!!! Miss you guys at PS, love your sneak and can't wait to see the new sketch! I need some inspiration!!! :))

The Grissoms' Page said...

I love this one Megan - and the picture is a perfect snapshot in time, cuz it is exactly as I think of you guys. . .great job!

Christy said...

Are you designing for CC now? You are amazing! My favorite line is the wintery one and I'm already wondering how I'm going to use it since I live where it never snows! :) Though this Earth Line is SO cute too - I love what you did with it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails