Friday, May 1, 2009

{women in our lives...

Head on over to The Story Matters for the May challenge and a great introduction to the talented miss sophia...

This months challenge is "women in our lives". Here is the layout I did about my 4 sistas:

journaling reads:
I have been so blessed to be #4 of five sisters. I could have never asked for a better family to be a part of. You're my "#1 girls" and best friends always! {heart} megan

This is also a twofer for me! WooHoo! Sherry is starting a great challenge for may...come join us!
{#2-Count your blessings: We all have something we have been blessed with. Share your blessing.}

6 comments:

Megan R said...

OMG I absolutely LOVE this!!!

ckmom78 said...

Awesome twofer!! I love this & i love that you have 4 sisters, it makes me even more blessed that i have 4 daughter's thinking & hoping they will grow up to be soo close & the bestest friends-awesome inspiration!!! Thanks!!

My Scraptacular Life said...

Megan- this is so awesome! I can't imagine 5 girls..LOL I have 5 boys and I know how busy that is :)

Christine said...

love it! and i'm with Christina on this one - as much as my girls truly get along, i still always *hope* in the back of my mind that they never lose that love for each other.

Heather said...

What a cute pic of you guys. I also have 4 sisters. We have been lucky enogh to get together, with kids, every summer.

A splash of Sherry said...

Fantastic. I love it and you are def. blessed to be so close to all of your sisters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails