Sunday, February 22, 2009

{it's our last week...

...this month has gone so fast and I have had so much fun doing these challenges. They have forced me to "scrap outside the box" and get pages done that I probably would have never have done without doing this with all of you. Thanks for hangin out with me this month and I am looking forward to seeing everyones Week #4 goodies!

See all of this months challenges HERE.

Week #4: 2/22-2/28 "Getting to know you"
1} Scrap something about yourself that not everyone knows. ~an instrument you play, a hobby, your job, etc.


20 Random Things About Me...



journaling reads:
1. I love to sing really loud when it's just me in my truck.
2. I like to read romance novels.
3. I get a high from shopping at Goodwill.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I don't know how to drive a stick shift~ I've tried with no success.
6. I hate to dust, therefore I don't.
7. I dream of being whisked away by "what not to wear".
8. I have a fear of heights.
9. I have a secret passion to drive heavy machinery.
10. I like the smell of skunk.
11. I once danced on a bar.
12. I meant my husband in AG class.
13. I parasailed in Mexico and hated it! (see #8)
14. I can weld~ well, not great but I took a class in High School!
15. I have a lazy eye.
16. I am addicted to "jon and kate plus 8"
17. I am NOT a morning person.
18. I look like my dad.
19. Opossums freak me out!
20. I have a crooked arm.

6 comments:

pardonmycaboose said...

This is so cool... I love it and am making plans to scrap lift it as soon as I post this. It really cracks me up how many things I can relate to. Like #1, #6, #7, #10, #17, and #19. #2 I'll read almost anything, #11 I've dance at a lot of unusual places, #14 I tried to take welding,but got turned down because girls weren't allowed to way back then ( in the 70's) and #20 I have a crooked leg. I might have to do something similar to this during our April challenge. This was fun what a blast. Oh by the way great LO!

ckmom78 said...

I so much-love this layout-the colors are great & your pic cracks me up!Too Cool, thanks for always being so inspiring!!

Shelley Haganman said...

This is incredible!! Sooooo cool and groovy!! Love it!

The Grissoms' Page said...

Awesome!! I love your pic with this lo . . perfect!! How fun and funny. Opossoms have started to freak me out a little lately too but I don't want them to know so I still try to chase them down - I just don't know what I'll do if I ever catch up with one :-) Also - we'll have to try to learn to drive a stick shift together - I just have NO IDEA how people drive those things. . .or why when automatics are so easy!

Christine said...

Love this...definately one that will make people look back and really KNOW you. Great job!

A splash of Sherry said...

This is one of my favs. Even I didn't know most of these things. Jon & Kate is def. my favorite show. I even had to catch it on vacaction. I even have Steve hooked on it. Skunks no way. I have to admit I think thats alittle weird. But I love ya anyway.

Related Posts with Thumbnails