...this month has gone so fast and I have had so much fun doing these challenges. They have forced me to "scrap outside the box" and get pages done that I probably would have never have done without doing this with all of you. Thanks for hangin out with me this month and I am looking forward to seeing everyones Week #4 goodies!
See all of this months challenges HERE.
Week #4: 2/22-2/28 "Getting to know you"
1} Scrap something about yourself that not everyone knows. ~an instrument you play, a hobby, your job, etc.
20 Random Things About Me...
1. I love to sing really loud when it's just me in my truck.
2. I like to read romance novels.
3. I get a high from shopping at Goodwill.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I don't know how to drive a stick shift~ I've tried with no success.
6. I hate to dust, therefore I don't.
7. I dream of being whisked away by "what not to wear".
8. I have a fear of heights.
9. I have a secret passion to drive heavy machinery.
10. I like the smell of skunk.
11. I once danced on a bar.
12. I meant my husband in AG class.
13. I parasailed in Mexico and hated it! (see #8)
14. I can weld~ well, not great but I took a class in High School!
15. I have a lazy eye.
16. I am addicted to "jon and kate plus 8"
17. I am NOT a morning person.
18. I look like my dad.
19. Opossums freak me out!
20. I have a crooked arm.