Friday, February 27, 2009

{doin it digi...

So, Christine's first challenge for March is to do a digital layout. I am so glad for this one because it is something I want to play with more and keep learning. Here are my pros and cons of "doin it digi":

Pros:
1} You can resize your images and elements without paying extra and change them up as you design your page.
2} You can change the colors within any kit by just using your "hue" {control u} slider.
3} You can scrapbook all day with no "mess or evidence" to clean up before your hubby and kids get home. :0)

Cons:
1} I can never seem to find a good way to organize them. I have so many on cds that I can't keep track of what I have. {Okay, so my other scrapbooking goodies really aren't much better.}
2} I have still never printed any of the digi layouts that I have done.

So, here is a page that I played with today. I am posting this early so I have to force myself to get another one done next week. :0)
Thanks Christine for giving me the boost to open up my digi files again!

4 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Cute digi layout! Thanks for the camera info too!

A splash of Sherry said...

He is so darn cute. Cute page too. I have been playing with digi myself but I'm holding out until March.

pardonmycaboose said...

How cute. I'm looking forward to doing more digi myself.

Sarah Mullanix said...

Great digi LO...can't seem to make myself try this yet! My DH sure would love not seeing scraps all over our dining room table on a regular basis though. The pics on the layout are just adorable!!

-Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails