Sunday, January 4, 2009

{UGLY challenge...

{Day 4 of 31 day challenge: UGLY paper challenge

Okay, so first I have to say I do love Doodlebug Design goodies. I simply chose this layout for my ugly challenge because I totally bombed the design on this one. I'm sure I can come up with some more paper that screams "what on earth was I thinkin when I bought that". So, I may be adding another project for the UGLY category.





.......................Updated.........................
Okay, went sifting through my paper stash and this paper took the UGLY cake!

5 comments:

Christine said...

You did a good job - I agree with you, I could find lots more ugly paper for that challenge!

A splash of Sherry said...

Good job Megan. I think we all have those What was I thinking moments. This challange is to funny.

ckmom78 said...

LOve your creations with the not so "ugly" papers. They turned out swell! :)

Stacy said...

I love the card. The paper might not be great just looking at it but it made a very cute card. (no my vday cards are not done yet!)

Stephani Norris said...

too bad you cant make and ugly card lol. u make everything look good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails