Sunday, January 25, 2009

{Thank you...

{Day 25 of 31 day challenge...stamping challenge

Stampin' Up!~punches, stamps, inks, cardstock... Basic Grey~pp...Xyron~adhesives, Design Runner...Misc.~buttons, glue dots, & stapler.
To do...
1} Stamp image on pattern paper with Versa Mark ink.
2} Emboss with clear embossing powder.
3} Take classic ink pad of your choice (the darker color the better) and rub over top the stamped image. The embossing powder will resist the ink and allow the image to show through with the pp as the design.
4} Add to card or scrapbook page. Easy!

6 comments:

pardonmycaboose said...

I love it resist technique!!!!!! Realized last night that I did my stamping challenge a day early. This inspires me to hurry a get another one in today. Great job.

A splash of Sherry said...

I am glad you put how to do this on here. I am for sure going to try it. I want to be you when I grow up.

Christine said...

That is great too! I am putting that on my "try it" list...looks great! Reminds me of Tim Holtz looking stamp techniques.

Stephani Norris said...

loooove it!! i cant wait to try it!! :p

ckmom78 said...

love it!!!, thanks for sharing with us the how?-hmm i have everything there, i may see a lift :0)

Sarah Mullanix said...

Gorgeous card...love the colors and patterns and your stamping technique is awesome!!

-Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails