Saturday, January 31, 2009

{simply sweet...

{Day 31 of 31 day challenge... HOLY COW ladies can you believe we did it!!! Woohoo! I am so excited about how much we all accomplished. I have NEVER gotten this much scrapbookin done in one month and I am so thankful we all did it together!!!
Here are a few stats I came up with from my posts this month:

{39} 12x12 layouts
{13} EDS pages
{4} 8x12 EDS pages
{4} 8x8 pages
{6} cards
{7} projects ~including my adventure with felt
and...
{227} THICKERS!!!

Here is my last layout for the month:

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Very nice. Love all the colors together. 227 thickers!!! What the heck is a thicker anyway???

A splash of Sherry said...

Megan, Megan, Megan. You have outdone yourself. I love each and every one you have done.

Christine said...

Rockin! Love this and I'm not counting my thickers, loL!

pardonmycaboose said...

Don't be afraid, that sound you are hearing is the scraplift alarm. I love every last thing about this lo. This is my fav of what you've done this month. There are so many good one it was hard to choose.

My thicker count is only 24, but you have to remember I just got my first thickers just 3 (maybe 4) days ago. I am hooked though.

Stephani Norris said...

i love all the layouts you have posted!! i cant believe its over! it went by a lot faster than i thought it would!! and i wanted to tell you that i would like to do the challenge this month as well!!

ckmom78 said...

this is gorgeous!!Awesome to use pink on a baby boy page too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails