Thursday, January 15, 2009

{mud bath...

{Day 15 of 31 day challenge...fav. manufacturer
Okay, I had a hard time deciding on this one. It seems to vary so much and depends on what I'm scrappin. But, i chose Cosmo Cricket for my fav papers, Thickers by American Crafts for my fav letter stickers (I seem to be addicted to those lately), Stampin' Up! takes the cake for cardstock, inks, and stamps of course; and Xyron for their adhesives,their handy little design runner (which isn't ever too far from me when I'm workin on a page that may require some faux stitching), and their EveryDay Stories scrapbooking system sold through I Remember When.
Today's layouts consist of 1 12x12 full sheet, 1 12x12 EDS, and 2 8x12 EDS. LOVE how they can all be fit together when you need to scrap SO many pics from one event (or mud bath). :0)






6 comments:

ckmom78 said...

too fun!Those papers & thickers & everything else you pulled together make it fantastic!!

Christine said...

Love the papers! Fun ~ and I bet it was fun washing that boy off :o)

pardonmycaboose said...

I love it! Playing in the mud is always fun but why bother with the boots? You did another great job working with your favs! cute cute cute.

Stacy said...

How fun. Love the colors and your layout girly. I wish it was warm enough to be out in my underwear today!!!

A splash of Sherry said...

Only you would think of their child making a total mess of themselves a photo opp. You have great patience for letting them be boys.

Stephani Norris said...

That looks like fun lol!
cute as always! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails