Saturday, January 10, 2009

{more EDS love...

{Day 10 of 31 day challenge...
Okay, I'm adding a little pressure for myself. I am posting 2 layouts today to try to get myself motivated to stay ahead and see how many total LO I can actually get done in one month. *I may be feeling the pressure by the end of the month and wishin I hadn't done it, but I am lovin all the progress so far. ~plus these are really simple EDS pages~
Thanks for keepin me goin girls!



......................................................




*i added the journaling piece on the outside of the EDS to change it up a bit.

5 comments:

ckmom78 said...

ooh love the FP papers & how we both used them this week & they look so differant! Love how you journaled on the DB strip.

Cute Gator for the Gator papers, those worked great!

You've inspired me once again to get me booty moving!

A splash of Sherry said...

You are very ambitous Megan. I thought I was doing good by staying a day ahead. These are soo cute. I can't believe how much they have grown. They should still be little.

Christine said...

Love how you put the journaling box on the outside! Great idea! Love FP papers!!

Stacy said...

Ok little miss over achiever!!!! Love BOTH layouts :) Maybe i'll have to play more and see if I can get something else done.

pardonmycaboose said...

Great job. Love how you did the journaling on the outside! :0) Do as many pages as you like, but as for me.....one project a day!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails