Monday, November 24, 2008

{Coming soon...

If you follow my blog, you know I participated in ali edwards' "a week in my life" a few weeks ago. I have since been collecting the "just right" goodies to start my book. {Thank you to Christina for pointing me in the direction of the Cosmo Cricket : Hello Sunshine papers and goodies.} So, I am showing a sneak peek of those goodies and will hopefully be getting my book going real soon. Christina and I are doing a "products challenge" together and are going to be creating our books using most of the same products. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. If you want to join in, post a link in the comments and show us what you're doing with the Hello Sunshine goodies too!
Christina's blog can be viewed here: http://www.ckmom78.blogspot.com


1 comment:

ckmom78 said...

okay, this is too fun!! I'll have to get my supply pics up soon!:)
Can't wait to see how they turm out!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails