Saturday, October 4, 2008

{A Week in My Life...Day 6

Saturday already...almost done with this challenge...who's idea was this anyways??? LOL! So glad I am doing it, it's just hard getting the pics all loaded...

Up this am early (6:00) yes, that is early for me...went to the "scary" stand to hunt, sat until 9:45...it was a nice morning out and I didn't have to pee, so I stayed as long as I could...back home to lay on the couch and warm up a bit...fell asleep while Mic was playin with the boys...up and ready to take the kids to another pumpkin patch (it's that time of year)... back to mom's for some quick cookies and then home to get ready to go hunting again...brought Shelby home with us this time to spend the night and watch the boys in the am...it's nice havin neices who are at the "babysitting" age...no luck hunting tonight either, only saw a rabbit...maybe tomorrow...

I'll get caught up on pics later; I promise! :0)

Pumpkin patch pics...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails